In every Anime series, you will find a food crazy person who shows the most mouth-watering food. The way these characters portray this food, it feels like the most delicious food. You might have wondered if the food shown in the anime really does exist. There are tons of Anime Foodareand here we have every one of them.
For those who think it as a gimmick, let me tell you that all the food Shown in Anime does exist. If you want to know more about it, keep reading. We are going to show you the list of food shown in Anime vs real life food.
Ramen is one of the most known foods in the Anime world and it does exist in real life too whcih is tasty and easy to make. The only thing you need to take care is that you have all the ingredients needed.
How to Cook Ramen?
Ramen takes around 15 minutes to cook and here is the recepy to Cook Ramen.
Steps to Cook Ramen
- Rub salt on your meat and keep it overnight in the fridge. It will help to make your meat soft.
- Take 300 ml of water and put green onions, garlic, ginger, and salted meat. Make sure to cook it in Low heat.
- Now it’s time to prepare toppings
- Boil egg, noodle, beans, Green and Onion leaf. Once your Broth is read add Soya Sauce, salt, sesame oil, and sake.
Sushi is a known Japanese dish prepared in rice and is also a daily cooked food. It also has a lot of ingredients that make Sushi tasty. Narezushi is another name for Sushi in Southen Asia. Sushi is seen in almost every anime series.
How to Cook Sushi?
- Take 2 cups of short grain sushi rice and 2 cups of water and rinse the
ricearound 30 minutes.
- Now, take the rice cooker and cook the rice on
mediumheat for 10 minutes and let the rice soak the water for around 10 minutes to 15minutes.
timeadd vinegar in the rice. To make that happen take1/3 cup of rice vinegar and add 2 TBS of white sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of dashi.
- After the solution is ready, pour the mixture on rice and stir it well.
- The mixture you made should be cooled down for a few minutes.
- Once done take the Sushi Wrapper and wrapped the Sushi and cut it.
Ebi is a
How to Cook Ebi Fry?
Before you know how to cook Ebi Fry make sure you have the following Ingredients.
- Large prawns
- Black pepper,
- Kosher Salt
- 2 Cup Panko
- 1/2 cup flour
Now, lets go ahead ans see how to cook Ebi Fry.
- First, we need to make Tartar Sauce
- Boil 2 gets and by the time, dice onions and soak it in the cold water.
- Now its time to chop pickles.
- After adding onion in cold water, drain the onion.
- Take a bowl and mash the boiled egg and add onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice, Mayonnaise and mix it together.
- Now, its time to take prawns and season it with salt and pepper and add Flour and pour it in the mixture you have prepared.
- Once it’s one deep fry the prawns.
Dango Yaki Dango is most commonly found in every Japanese street. This is a grilled Japanese Food which is made with Japanese rice and comes in several different flavors. This is also called Mochi balls in some places.
Yanki Dango is a steak dish which usually has 5 mochi rice. Before you start cooking, you need to have the following ingredients.
- Japanese Rice
- Sweet Flour
- 2tsp sugar
How to cook Yaki Dango
- Take a bowl and add Japanese rice, and sweet flour, sugar and mix it properly.
- Once it is done, make equal size balls.
- Place these ball gently in a
- Once the
dangofloats and remove and add it to grill
- You should make the mixture to apply. Once the mixture is ready to apply it to Dango and your Yanki Dango is ready to serve.
If you are a fan of To-Love Ru anime fan, then you might have seen Taiyaki a lot of time. Taiyaki is a fish like shaped bread and the process to make Taiyaki is similar to baking a cake. The only difference here is you have a fished shaped bowl.
How to cook Taiyaki
You need all the basic ingredients that you use to prepare a cake.
- Take Cake Flour, baking soda, egg, baking powder and add sugar and mix them.
- Once the basic process is done take a Taiyaki pan and heat it.
- If you want to add flavor to it, you can add some flavor once you cook it 50%. Once you add the flavor make sure that you heat it properly from both the side.